Monday, December 29, 2008

Churchill's Tea Room

I had never been to a tea room so this was an extra fun English tea experience!! We went to Churchill's Tea Room in downtown Cincinnati with Tim's mom and dad on the Monday before Christmas. We had the White Christmas Tea and also one I can't remember the name of, but it had a hint of chocolate to it. SO DELICIOUS! We went for lunch and enjoyed their sandwich selection as well. I had two lumps of sugar in my cup and it was perfect!!









I have more pictures on my camera, but unfortunately I left my camera usb cable at home, so those will be posted later - (maybe!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I've been to a tea room. Tim, maybe we'll have to go sometime....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, thanks for adding us as a link! You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...