Monday, April 6, 2009

Almost ONE!!

Titus will be one year old in two short weeks. His birthday falls on the Saturday of our church's annual Ladies' Spectacular so we are having his party the Thursday before. It really works out perfectly because both sets of grandparents will be in town! I'm mostly looking forward to his reaction to his cake. Traditionally in my family, the first birthday cake is always a stand-up teddy bear exclusively for the birthday boy/girl. I'm actually making the smaller version of the traditional cake, but can't wait to see Titus's reaction!! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see ya'll next week. Love the new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla,
    This is Mrs. Trina. Your mom e-mailed me the link to your blog. I have so enjoyed looking at the pictures! Titus is so adorable. I think that he looks a little like Daniel did when I used to babysit him for your mom. Allen's Matthew is a cutie, too. I am looking forward to you posting some pics of Allen's new baby and Daniel's new wife. The pictures of the Dwarf House brought back lots of precious memories!! Would love to see ya'll in person! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...