Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

We are finishing up our first week of vacation here in Ohio with Tim's parents - AKA Nana & Papaw. We drove through the night last Sunday and arrived about 5 am Monday. Tuesday was my birthday, and we were able to go to a Reds vs. Braves game at the Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati. And of course since I was there, my team lost!!! It really was a terrible game, but we had a great time!! There was a 3 hour rain delay. We hung around until play resumed at 10 pm!! We didn't get home until almost 2 am in the morning. Titus stayed awake for the whole game and then crashed when we got into the car. I can't believe he was sooo good and didn't fuss at all.





On Wednesday, we took Titus to the Cincinnati Zoo. He really had a good time with the animals and absolutely LOVED petting the turtles!!.







*Waiting to ride the train*

**Titus is officially walking EVERYWHERE!!










THE END!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! "The End" Ha ha ha! That cracked me up! I literally LOL'd!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...