Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pictures of My Favorite Little Boy!!

I would have never thought to give Titus a whole apple to snack on - I usually cut it up into manageable bites for him. However, during our last trip to Kroger I discovered he likes them better whole! I had put the apples in the back of the grocery cart and turned my back to get some more produce. When I turned back around, Titus had gotten the apples out of the back of the cart and started eating one!! Only problem was that they were the "Pay per Pound" kind!
He loves them and calls them "Appy." :)







Titus & Daddy cuddling before bedtime.


Titus loves playing with his "Cahrs" & "Choo Choos"!!





1 comment:

  1. Such a cute and sweet boy. Can't wait to see him again in Feb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...