Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twins!

I had my first ultrasound last Monday, and was shocked to find out that we are expecting twins!! We know that one is a girl, but aren't sure about Baby A. The technician guessed it was a girl, but couldn't say for sure. My next ultrasound is scheduled for January 20, and I'm hoping to get better pictures - at least a shot of both of them together! For now, though, these will suffice.
We are planning on two girls until we find out differently, so I decided to celebrate a little and update the blog with a girly background! I tried to keep it masculine before for Tim's & Titus's sake, but with two girls they will be outnumbered!! Though I may end up having to change it on the 20th...

Baby A

Baby B



2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you are having twins. Praying for you and the 'girls' health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Do twins run in your family? I always wanted twins.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...