Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dino Wars

I love it that my son is 100% ALL BOY!! He loves to play outside and usually runs straight for the ickiest, muddiest spots in the yard - he knows exactly where they are!! This past Saturday, he was playing outside while Tim and I were bathing the girls. We came into the family room to find this:



I must admit I wasn't even really upset...I was planning to clean the floors anyway after the kids went to bed so it really just struck me as cute and funny. I just wish I knew what sort of thinking possessed his almost-3-yr-old mind that he thought the dirt needed to be INSIDE the house. We found dirt clumps in both his pockets as well. And well, I love it!! I love having a boy and all the dirty messes that come with it! I especially love it when he runs and hugs me for no apparent reason and says, "I love you, Mommy!" ♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Karla you are one more wonderful Mom! The Dino War incident would have been 'the straw that broke the camels back'. Grandma Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...