Monday, March 7, 2011

Well, I just spent the last 30 minutes or so reading through the old posts on my blog and looking at all the cute pictures - so fun! I must say though that I wish I had posted more this past year. Life was sooo busy with the addition of our adorable twin girlies and (as they should) my family consumed most of my time. But reading back over the posts of the last couple of years - yes, sadly, it only took 30 minutes - has made me want to keep up with this blog more. I don't have time to scrapbook these days, and the only journal I keep is my devotional journal to keep track of my Bible reading and daily blessings. I want to use this blog as a journal of EVERYTHING I want to remember. So, basically, I'm no longer posting for friends' and family's sake, but for my own. Someday, I will have time to scrapbook again and I know this blog will come in handy!! I love that I can organize our daily happenings and pictures in one spot and right now this is the fastest way!! So, in closing, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last month.








2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy getting updates and new pictures of my beautiful daughter and her family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly why I blog. Time gets away from you so quickly. Scrapbooking takes a lot of time, a blog post, complete with pics takes about 15 minutes! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...