Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gorgeous Day!!

Today was the perfect day for riding tricycles and police motorcycles, pushing lawn mowers, filling dump trucks, blowing bubbles, squashing crane flies, blowing dandelions, playing baseball, and running around the yard in circles!! Love playing outside with Titus!! I wouldn't trade my SAHM life for ANYTHING!!! :0  
"Three years old!"

Cutting the grass! :)
I plan to upload the video of him "helping" Daddy cut the grass tonight.  He stayed out with Tim the whole time, pushing his own little mower and working up a sweat! :) LOVE HIM!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Karla. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I, too, have a family blog along with My Favorite Finds. I love your Kurli*Cues Boutique, too. I am thinking of doing a giveaway "soon". I might be contacting you about using your KurliCues for a giveaway. What do you think? Also, I'm doing a post on Friday about Etsy. I"ll be sure to include you. It's so great to meet another "twingle" mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading all your posts! Keep 'em coming. They always bring a smile to my face, and serve as another little reminder of just how wonderful it is to be a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Daniel! Glad you like the blog!! And you are a great dad!! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, I'd love to know more about the giveaway! You can contact me through my facebook page for Kurli*Cues - www.facebook.com/kurlicues

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the blog!!! It makes being a long-distance Aunt a little easier!!! Love y'all!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...