Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Mother's Day Ever!

I was so spoiled yesterday for Mother's Day! I am mother to the world's greatest children and wife to the best husband a girl could ask for!! Since my kiddos are too young to pamper me on Mother's day, my wonderful husband did it for them!

I just love the smell of lilies and how they fill my whole house with their sweet fragrance.  I'm so glad Tim spoils me with fresh flowers! :)

He also prepared a wonderful lunch for us while I relaxed in my bed with a magazine.  He changed the kids out of their church clothes, fed the kids, and grilled some wonderful fish!
We had fresh wild-caught salmon, broccoli and cheese, sweet potatoes (with a wonderful cinnamon butter and marshmallow creme!), and sparkling grape juice.  For dessert, he prepared our copycat version of  a dessert we had during our trip to London a few years ago - a Belgian waffle topped with ice cream and caramel and chocolate syrup! Complete with coffee, of course! It's to die for!!





After lunch, he cleaned up the kids and put them down for a nap so that I could go straight back to the room to take a much needed nap.  AND while I slept, he cleaned up the dishes, organized the laundry room, and did two loads of laundry (even folded a load)!!  My husband is the BEST EVER!! He honestly spoils me most days, but yesterday he outdid himself!! I love being his wife and the mother of his children! So, I'm already planning how I can "pay him back" on Father's Day... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...