Saturday, May 14, 2011

Free Bottle Cap Images ♥

I've been trying to learn my way around PSE and the internet a little better!  This is my first attempt at making bottle cap images.  I've done some cupcake toppers for the kids' parties, and it is basically the same.  I know for sure I am doing this the hard (long) way though! :) I need to figure out how to make my own template so I can just drag and drop! :) Of course, I could buy one on Etsy, but there's no fun in that! lol!  This is also my attempt at using a file host on the internet, so hopefully I can get it to work properly.  Sometimes, when I check the blog the picture is fine and sometimes it says file not found...working on figuring that out...but for now the only solution I've found is to refresh the page.  :\  Anyhow, my son was watching VeggieTales this morning, so I decided to do VeggieTales bottle caps! :) Enjoy!


Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

3 comments:

  1. Those images are so cute!

    Ive been looking for a template too. You can get one here thats for word or if you have photoshop (I dont :() They are tutorials on there about how to create one yourself. x

    http://hipgirlclips.com/forums/how-make/54732-free-template-bottle-cap-images.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You have to be careful with some of the copyright images such as Veggie tales. I sell images on EBAY and was scolded for listing my Veggie Tales so I had to pull them. There are companies that check the Internet. Another one is Harley. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I am guessing that companies are less concerned with free images being given out over the internet, than with images being sold for a profit on Etsy or Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...