Monday, May 2, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

The past few days have been so busy trying to get everything ready for Titus's party while re-doing our family room and keeping up with everything else I have going on with church conferences and Kurli*Cues.  Sooo, this past Friday, it was absolutely NECESSARY to take a breather for about 45 minutes and get some fresh air while relaxing in the sun!! I even took my coffee outdoors!  :)
Titus's dump truck is PERFECT for helping Mommy haul everything outside! :)


Yay for snacks! :)

Stomping on a crane fly - he hates those things!!

Kaelyn

This look is classic Kaelyn - ♥  her!! :)

Kourtney

Kaelyn














I had fun editing these with some actions from the Coffee Shop Blog ~ Coffee and PSE - two of my favorites!! And yes, I must drink coffee WHILE I edit!  I so do NOT know what I'm doing, but it's fun anyway! And I think I'm learning a few things here and there along the way. :) So far, I think trying to edit my pictures has been the best way for me to learn how to take better pictures. So, check back in a few years.... LOL! :)

Disclaimer:  These were shot in full sun (with an old Kodak point and shoot) :0 - because that's what we were doing - FUN in the SUN! :)

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about photography. I absolutely love it~ but it does take a lot of trial and error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, sometimes I'm torn between just enjoying the moment and trying to capture it in print. So I usually end up with less than par photos - but, hey, it's all about having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was fun and relaxing. Love their hats! They'll need them at the beach this summer! Can't wait for some fun in the sun in June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pic of titus stomping the crane fly is awesome! And he has incredible form. :) boys are such a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karla! Love your blog! Your kiddos are ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...