Monday, August 15, 2011

I Need A Vacation!!

Yes, I just came back from vacation, and YES! I feel like I need a vacation!! I think that this stage of my life involves taking "trips" rather than vacations.  Vacation to me is a time to relax and do nothing - impossible to do with three kiddos! We were able to take two vacations this year - one with each side of the family! Both were loaded with TONS of fun and lots of memories. However, each vacation was on the tail end of a "trip" that required packing for two locations each time we traveled! Confused?? In June we spent a week in Oak Island with my family, but then traveled from there to Ohio for a 30th anniversary celebration at Tim's parents' church. Then the first of this month, we took a trip to the Majesty MusiCollege in Virginia for 3 days, and left straight from there to travel to Gatlinburg, TN for vacation with Tim's family. I have a TON of pictures to edit and post! :) And hopefully I can get that done sooner than later - still trying to get back into a routine.  Next week I officially start school with Titus.  I got the same curriculum our church's daycare uses so that when I finally send him off for K-5, he'll be prepared. EXCITING!! :) Now to tackle my To Do list...

Taken at the top of Clingman's Dome - that was a hike!!!!! ♥


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for pictures! I did not get many pictures in Oak Island other than the ones I took on my phone, so I'll need to download some of yours! WOW, is all I can say about the extreme couponing! I definitely need some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all your pictures!! I said the same thing to Josh when we came back about needing a vacation from the vacation! lol! Glad you all are back! :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...