Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm So Spoiled! ♥

So, not a long post today, but I have to confess how spoiled I feel every time I use my Keurig milk frother!!  My dad and mom got this for us for Christmas and I've used it every day since - sometimes more than once!! This has been a wonderful addition to our Keurig brewer. Couple those with Starbucks K-cups (Pike Place is my FAV!) and... Woolah - PERFECTION!! I now prefer making my own caramel macchiatos at home rather than going to Starbucks. :)

...and don't be jealous of my new Starbucks Grande mug!!


6 comments:

  1. I am happy for you, yet feel a slight tinge of jealous! Starbucks is my favorite! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A milk frother??? Where did they get that? I have a Keurig, but I've never heard of the milk frother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom got mine at Kohl's...I've also seen them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can add "barista" to your resume! LOL Your caramel macchiato looks even better than those I gotten at Starbucks! Glad you are enjoying the frother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did not know those existed! Have to check it out. Your photography is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I got my Keurig, I haven't wanted to go to Starbucks either! It's kinda sad really. Ha! I don't have a frother tho....hmmmm. I shall talk to J when he gets home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...