Monday, February 27, 2012

♪♫ Music Monday - When Answers Aren't Enough There is Jesus ♪♫



My heart has been heavy all week and especially today for the Cretzman family -missionaries to Cuba.  Their little 3 year old daughter Azlynn went home to be Jesus a week ago in a tragic car accident.  I can't even imagine - I sobbed tonight watching the service celebrating her life.  This song immediately came to mind.  Please "like" their facebook page to become familiar with their story and mission, and please keep their family in your prayers in the weeks, months,and years ahead. ♥


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder! I really enjoy your blog and am excited about what you are going to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart broke for them when I found out what happened, but then was uplifted shortly after seeing their testimonies shine thru this experience. They have been in my prayers the past week and I am excited to see what magnificent things God is going to do in and thru them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart has been broken for their family as well all week. Lifting them up in prayer! Beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great song! And a good reminder in situations like this. I watched the service last night and I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through. Will continue praying for them! Thanks for sharing Karla. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...