Friday, February 3, 2012

My Goals - 2012 with Free Printable

I love my Executive Homemaker binder and plan on using it more this year than I did last year.  Mine is a conglomeration of different organizational printables I find helpful for staying sane!  The printables at Tip Junkie are a great place to start.
Last year I printed a page to write down my goals for the year and loved that they were always in front of me as a reminder.  I kept it simple and only listed about 4-5 things and was able to check off most of them! I did a quick search for a printable this year and didn't find one I loved, so I decided it would be faster to just make my own!! It's a little late, but January was crazy...time to get these goals from my head to the paper!!

You should be able to just click the image to download. ♥


UPDATE: You can find the 2013 version HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karla! I enjoyed visiting your blog. Amy Sturm told me about it. I'll be back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...