Monday, March 5, 2012

♪♫ Music Monday - I Can Pray ♪♫

I LOVE this song!!! And this is an area in which I've been challenged more than ever this year. I find it so much easier to read my Bible daily than to commit to a prayer time. Honestly, if I can share my heart a little, one of my desires for this year is to really know God through prayer and not just Bible reading. He speaks to me in so many ways through His Word, but I really believe the relationship with Christ is developed and nurtured through prayer. It is during my prayer time that I feel and know His presence and know that while He is God Almighty, He is also MY FRIEND - as the song states so beautifully! I hope this song encourages you as it does me! I listen to it over and over... :)

** The link will take you to the Word site...so just scroll down a little to the teeny, tiny play box. :) I couldn't find the audio on any other sites...



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...