Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break 2012

We had an action packed Spring Break last week! {Which is why this blog was lacking in new posts!} It was so nice to have Tim home all week. One day we drove out to the beach and spent a few hours and then drove home. It was a very relaxing and perfect day at the beach...just what the doctor ordered!!

Another day, we went the newly renovated Pullen Park in Raleigh. I was very impressed! We picked up a pizza and had a picnic lunch and then played and rode the train.  After, we stopped at Krispy Kreme for doughnuts and slushies. YUMM!!!




Another day was spent working in the yard - well, for Tim and the kiddos. :) Titus found a frog and surprised me by bringing it in the house to show me...pretty sure the neighbors heard me scream when I turned around to find the frog in my face!! I love that he is 200% BOY!!! And actually, his Daddy put him up to it...  

One day, we did absolutely nothing allll day! Wonderful!! 

And now, it's back to the daily {wonderful} grind!!
I have way more pictures than should ever be loaded to a single blog post, so if you are interested I've posted the link to my photos on Flickr. Enjoy!

Spring Break 2012 {My Flickr Set}




IMG_4330IMG_4375IMG_4370IMG_4401IMG_4400IMG_4383
IMG_4466IMG_4462IMG_4458IMG_4456IMG_4436IMG_4446

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a great week!! Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...