Friday, April 6, 2012

{Freebie Friday} - Curious George Invitation

I've gotten several emails lately with requests to use my invitations and really hate it that I don't have time to personalize them for each of you.  My Etsy Digi-Design shop is closed  - probably until all my kiddos are in school - but I still enjoy playing around with digital scrapbooking and party design stuff.  It's totally a hobby and my skills are very amateur and self-taught!! :) Maybe one day I'll have time to take a few classes...

But in the meantime, I'll be offering my designs as freebies to anyone who can use them.  I've left off the details and just included the basic design.  These are jpg files, so you won't be able to change anything - only add details to customize it to fit your needs.

I work in Photoshop Elements; but if you don't have that program, any photo editing program will work.  With the oh-so-popular Picnik being only available through Google+ now, I found an alternative site called PicMonkey. I uploaded one of my invitation downloads just to try it out, and it is super easy to use!


So first up is my Curious George invitation with three options for download. 
You can see my son's "Curious George Goes to the Circus" party HERE and his original invitation HERE.

Printables and all designs are for PERSONAL USE only. Please feel free to download and share, but do not distribute for profit or self-promotion. If you would like to share online, you must include a link back to my site. Thanks! ENJOY!!

Customized in PicMonkey


{Click on the description for each option to download.}

Curious George Theme - 5x7

Curious George Theme - 4x6

Curious George Goes to the Circus - 4x6



8 comments:

  1. This is darling! Thank you for sharing your talent. It is much appreciated.
    Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the circus invite, but it was flagged as virus when I went to download it :( is there any way you could check it and let me know if it is downloadable??? Thanks so much! kimsurf77 (at) yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All files were uploaded to Mediafire and are safe for download. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Could you email the invitation? I am not allowed here at work to download applications :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any way you could share this again??? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a way you could share this again? For some reason it says there is an error:/ Thanks so much!! These are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! It was just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Just wondering if you happen to know the names of the fonts so I can download to match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I love this curious george invitation, but I am getting a 'not found' error message when I click on the download link. Any chance you can share again? Or email me the link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...