Friday, April 13, 2012

{Freebie Friday} Girly Owl Invitation

Two cute designs for you today featuring super cute OWLS!! 

Just add your custom text using your favorite photo editing site.  I work in PSE, but some great free sites to use are pixlr and PicMonkey.  Each of these downloads was designed as a 4x6 file - I generally print them off as photos at my local photo lab.

Printables and all designs are for PERSONAL USE only. Please feel free to download and share, but do not distribute for profit or self-promotion. If you would like to share online, you must include a link back to my site. Thanks! ENJOY!!

Sample Text


Owl Invite #1


Owl Invite #2




7 comments:

  1. These are precious, I love owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too! You do such a great job at event planning! You definitely have my vote as "Top Mommy Blog"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this invitation!! :) You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute!! New follower from the Thrifty Nifty Mommy Blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!
    Is beautiful..!! I need the team noah ark.. Help me please!!!����
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...