Saturday, May 26, 2012

Barefoot Baby Sandals ♥

I am so excited about these Baby Barefoot Sandals I made for a friend's shower today!!! 
I so wish I had known about these when my girlies were little, but they've just become popular in the last year or so...we just missed it! 



Please excuse my photos with my baby doll model...though it wouldn't be a bad idea to make some for my girlies' baby dolls! I just couldn't wait until the middle of June when my friend's baby is born to show you. And some of you may not be familiar with how they fit as the above picture in no way resembles a "sandal." :)


Positively Splendid


5 comments:

  1. My little girl just turned 5 and I SO wish they had these when she was a baby. If I ever have another girl, she will be wearing these for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! We've got at least one other sister with a girl on the way...these will be perfect for her! Thanks for sharing your ideas on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We'll see you next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! If I have another girl...I want a pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? As much as I'd want my last one to be a boy, I'd sure enjoy dressing up another little girl! :)

      Delete
  4. These are so cute! What a great idea for a simple, different, and cute gift. Thank you for sharing this on Saturday Show and Tell. I hope you'll be back this week.
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...