Friday, May 11, 2012

{Friday Freebie} Luau Invitation & Cupcake Toppers


Are you ready for summer parties? Luaus are so fun and easy to plan!! Today's freebie is a Luau invitation and 1.5" cupcake topper circles.

Just add your custom text using your favorite photo editing site.  I work in PSE, but some great free sites to use are pixlr and PicMonkey.  Each of these downloads was designed as a 4x6 file - I generally print them off as photos at my local photo lab.

Printables and all designs are for PERSONAL USE only. Please feel free to download and share, but do not distribute for profit or self-promotion. If you would like to share online, you must include a link back to my site. Thanks! ENJOY!!
Sample Text

Luau Invitation
4x6

Luau Cupcake Toppers - 1.5"
8.5x11


Linking up at:

3 comments:

  1. Love this! It's so bright and fun!

    I would love it if you'd come and share this at my new link party, Off the Hook!

    http://daisycottagedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there-this is all very new to me (commenting on a blog/downloading a freebie)...so my question is.....after downloading this luau invite, can i also paste a photo of my own children on the invite or will it only accept text? ive tried both sites you suggested for photo editing but i do not see where or how to paste a photo on it as u have in your example above. Thanks so much for the freebie(as i need something immediate as well as more personal than what i have been able to find locally.) thanks again!-Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think either of the sites I mentioned allow for layering a photo on top of another...I haven't really used either one that much. Maybe it could be done in Microsoft Word?? I'm sorry I'm not much help. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...