Monday, May 14, 2012

♪♫ Music Monday ♪♫ {Grace}

What an awesome song to start a Monday!

♥ the phrase - "...and as long you're seeking My face,
You'll walk in the pow'r of My daily sufficient grace."


If you haven't already, make time for God today - read His Word, converse with Him in prayer, and allow Him to direct your thoughts and actions!!  

I can't always have my devotions first thing in the morning...it takes me a while to wake up! :) But I do crave the time I get to sit down (with coffee in hand!) and read and study my Bible and let Him speak to me and convict me. I'm always overwhelmed to think that God WANTS to have a relationship with ME! Wow! Sigh... 

I record my thoughts and prayers and studies in a journal so that I can go back and read them occasionally...it helps keep me on track! :) And I used to think I had to wait until the kids were down for a nap...and while I USUALLY do wait until the house is peaceful and quiet, I discovered that Titus will get his Bible and "read" it if he sees me reading mine. Just today he asked, "Will you make me some hot chocolate so I can read my Bible?" So, of course, I obliged! When I took it to him on the couch, he said, "Hey, we need a TV tray...and a pen!" Ha! Guess he thinks the coffee cup & tray is part of it! But often I have "mini" devotions while he's up in hopes that he will develop a relationship with Christ early in life.  Even the girls will sometimes get their little Bibles and hop up on the couch to pretend like they are reading...♥ that!!



3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that you won the My Memories scrapbook software giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to try it!! Thanks so much for doing the giveaway!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...