Saturday, May 19, 2012

{REAL} Dress-up Birthday Party ~ Part Two in Pictures

 Warning: This post contains an overload of adorable pictures!!
Kourtney

Kourtney

Kourtney passing out plates...♥ Her!

We ate outside!!

Titus dressed up like a cowboy. :)








Kaelyn LOVES walking in her heels!

Kourtney confiscated all the jewelry, I think....seeing $$$ in my future!


Kaelyn was cracking me up with her upside down crown - she was totally into the dressing up!!



Looking for something else to put on!

Happy with her new purse!




















More pictures on Flickr!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures!! It was such a fun party!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely priceless!! What FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I know I already commented...but I enjoyed looking through the pictures again! lol! And I am definitely getting that flash bouncer you have because the color of your pics turned out so much better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps sooooo much since most of the pictures I take are indoors! And don't forget about adjusting the opacity on your actions... that helps too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...