Friday, June 22, 2012

All the Crazy Kiddos...

It was soooo good to get together with all my family for my birthday!! We took the opportunity to snap some pictures of all the kiddo cousins. I have a new appreciation for professional photographers...it was some kind of crazy to try to get all of them to make a decent expression at the same time! But it was a ton of fun!




LOVE this one of the boys...but those girls were being difficult!! :)

This picture says it all!!! :)





Kaelyn ♥

Kourtney {L} / Kaelyn {R}






7 comments:

  1. These are absoulutely beautiful!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! And definitely a learning experience!! A lot of the ones I liked had one or more kids out of focus...oops!! Guess I'll be reading and practicing up on that! :)

      Delete
  2. perfect photos! they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! They are some cute little kids!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Adorable photos! I have a hard enough time capturing good shots of two... way to go getting adorable ones with that many kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...