Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ruched Camera Strap Cover - Smaller Strap Version ♥

Camera strap covers are definitely all the rage these days!! But who says you have to have a fancy DSLR camera in order to have a cute strap cover??  I had a friend ask me to make a cover for her smaller strap, and I think it turned out adorable!! (I'm thinking Christmas gifts, now!) This size is great for any of the advanced point and shoot cameras that have the smaller strap.

When I made my camera strap cover, I combined a few different tutorials and at the time there wasn't one for a ruched strap - which are my favorite! I also wanted a lens cap pocket... 
But for these smaller straps, I followed the tutorial at Simply Notable. I measured the smaller strap and added the necessary inches she suggests for the width.   My finished strap ended up being about 
1.25 inches x 23 inches.

And I just LOVE the fabric I found at Hobby Lobby - my favorite place to buy fabric...and ANYTHING craft related! :)







1 comment:

  1. Karla- that is just so cute! I wish I'd had something like that when I had my nice camera. Maybe if I get one again someday I will remember to make something crafty. Awesome job.

    Love it if you could stop by this weekend and link up with the Weekend Blog Walk. I also have an Ad Giveaway going on that just started. Very low entries currently.

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2
    http://www.athometake2.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...