Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Beautiful Girlies ♥

It's a gorgeous day here!! I took the opportunity to snap some photos of my girlies having fun outside...in their play clothes with uncombed hair! ;) These girls keep me laughing all day! 

I am so glad to finally have some cooler weather - fall can't come soon enough! My piano students are starting their Christmas songs for our annual concert in December, and it really puts me in the holiday spirit.  I'm one of "those people" that starts listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving - gasp! Actually, I'm breaking it out even earlier with each passing year - mostly because it puts me in a happy mood to clean and organize. :) 

But back to fall... I think it's my favorite season -though spring is a close second! I just love the perfect weather of these seasons. I'm excited, too, about some fall posts in the works...

For now, enjoy the pics of my cutie little girls! ♥♥










2 comments:

  1. Love these! Such a fun age! Don't turn around too fast or they will be married with little ones of their own! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! And they are going to seem so much bigger when the baby is born...not sure I'm ready for them not to be my babies!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...