Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Fall with Friends Round-up ♥

FALL IS HERE!! I couldn't be more excited!! 

Mostly, this year, because I've about outgrown all my clothes and need to start breaking out the maternity outfits - which are all for cooler weather! But, I'm also looking forward to getting my fall decorations out this week - I just love the smell of "spice" candles and the festiveness that comes with all the decorating. Even Titus was trying to convince me of all the stuff we need to buy "for decorations" during our recent Hobby Lobby trip - I don't think we have the same tastes, though!! :)

But the purpose of this post is to introduce you to some fabulous friends of mine who are awesome at their craft!! These ladies inspire me with their creativity, and I love that we can share business ideas and support each other.  All of them are stay-at-home-wives/mommies like myself, and they are awesome at juggling their family and church responsibilities along with their businesses - they encourage me! ♥

I hope you will check them out and consider them for your holiday purchases! :)


Ozarks Fare Grounds
Sarah was my college roomie my Junior year, and I'm so glad we've kept in touch because she inspires me!! She's a fabulous photographer, cake decorator, and now she's taken up sewing - she's also a fellow blogger. I just love the spoon pocket on this mug rug in her Etsy shop - adorable!!!
Fleurs N Frills 
Atina - She makes awesome vintage-inspired hair accessories!!

Daisy Cottage Designs
Lauren is a new blogging friend - she makes adorable hats and blankets among other things. She's famous for her owl hats! ♥


Your'e Invited Decor
Jennifer - she has mad Cricut skills and uses them to make these too cute party decorations. ♥
Happy Bubbles Couture
Sabrina - A fellow mommy of twins - she crochets in her spare time and makes all her fabulous creations without a pattern. If you can imagine it, she can make it! But since she has all boys (FOUR!), she has plenty of cute stuff for your little guys as well. :)
Cherry Chip Cafe
Jennifer - She is your one stop vinyl shop! I love her ideas!
Off the Hook
Desiree - This girl amazes me as well with all her original designs! This turkey is just the cutest thing ever! 


3 comments:

  1. WHERE can I find that Turkey hat?! Methinks Derek Andrew needs that. NEEDS. I looked on her FB page but couldn't see in my quickness where I might could order it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just adorable??!!! Her FB info says "To place an order, please e-mail me at offthehookccc@gmail.com or contact me through my "CONTACT" tab." :)

      Delete
  2. Love that turkey hat, too!! Super duper cute. Thanks for mentioning my owl hat... much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...