Friday, October 26, 2012

{Not So} Wordless Weekend ♥ Fall Photo Shoot

In the midst of all the busyness happening in our lives right now, I decided to schedule a family photo shoot...and I'm sooooooooooo glad I did!!  Honestly, with everything else going on, it was craziness to get everything planned and ready the past week or so and especially the day of the shoot, but it was totally worth it! I've only gotten a sneak peek so far, but I just can't stop staring at this picture of my super adorable kiddos and feeling overwhelmingly blessed!

It's been a good reminder to focus on the most important things in life - people... and especially my fabulous little family.

On that note, signing off to enjoy some fall fun this weekend! ♥


Special thanks to Kendall Lynette Photography and Design for doing our photo shoot.  She even had gifts waiting for the kids when we got there - they felt extra special! ♥ She's awesome!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this picture too! Can't wait to order a copy. Hope you all have a great weekend! They are predicting a chance of snow here next week= craziness! I'm still enjoying FALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'll take the snow!!! I love fall, but snow is so rare here, I actually miss it!!!! I think we'll actually have some good pictures in spite of the crazy kiddos...much better than having to contain them to a studio space with 50 other people waiting on us to be done! :) I'm so proud of myself for getting our pictures done before December this year!!! My ever-growing belly was a HUGE motivation to do them sooner than later. Okay, I should've just emailed you... lol ♥

      Delete
  2. Ah! I can't wait to see the other pictures!! :) This is such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...