Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Our DIY Valentine Tree & Valentine Teacher Gifts ♥

My kiddos were so sad when we took down our Christmas tree on the day after Christmas, so I decided we'd make a Valentine tree this year.  Titus helped me paint the pot and branches and string the pom poms, so he is especially proud of our little Charlie Brown tree! :)

For ornaments, my MIL crocheted us some cute hearts.  I found the heart-shaped lights in the Target dollar section, and they added the perfect, festive touch! The pom poms are also from the Target dollar section, so this little tree cost me a total of $5... totally worth it!

We decided to go with Gigi's cupcakes for the kiddos to give their teachers for Valentine's Day...and I must confess I picked up an extra one for myself! I recently discovered that I actually DO like Red Velvet, so I was super excited to try the Scarlett's Red Velvet flavor from Gigi's - YUM!!

I ordered them individually boxed, so all I had to do was add a cute little tag! 

 Doesn't it look super yummy?? I normally do not have a sweet tooth AT ALL, but this pregnancy has changed that, for sure! So, I'm enjoying it now before I have to work on losing the baby weight... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...