Friday, July 26, 2013

A Week (or so) of Instagram Action ❤

Well, here lately I haven't taken the time to update on the blog much. I would like to, really, but one can only accomplish so much in any given day. Our days are filled  to overflowing for sure! The summer has gone by so fast - I can't believe it's almost August!! Titus starts kindergarten this year, so hopefully I can get back to blogging so I can document all his adventures.
I really do love Instagram because it is so simple to post. And I prefer pictures over the lengthy FB posts anyway. So here is our past week or so....via Instagram. :)

LOVE all the faces of Thad!!
My mom made cookies while she was here and then froze some dough for us to bake later... They were yummy!!! 


A childhood favorite - English muffin pizzas!!

The makings for blackberry jam...

...and success!!

A mini-vacation!!
A family in our church is very kind to let us use their pool when they are out of town! :)

Thad loves his new teether - Sophie!! 


Also, it should be noted that I am posting this from my phone... So who knows what the format will look like. Guess I'll find out in a week or so when I actually log on to a computer... :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates! He still looks like Tim, with a little Titus in there for sure. Love catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...