Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Face Play-Doh Valentine {Free Printable}

It's that time of year again!! 

This year for Titus's little kindergarten classmates, I made these cute little Happy Face Valentine mats. I found some Play-Doh packages for 70% off a few weeks ago and knew they would be perfect for Valentine's Day!



I assembled them in gusseted cellophane bags and stapled a card stock bag topper to close them. 



HOW FUN!!



These are designed as 4x6 prints.  I print mine as photos at Costco to make it super easy! Just be sure to choose the option "DO NOT AUTO CORRECT MY PHOTOS" and print them as "lustre" prints.

I've include two color options suitable for boys and girls.  If you want to add your child's name, PicMonkey is a great free site for adding your own texts to photos.  









Credit: Blank Faces from UCreate

Printables and all designs are for PERSONAL USE only. Please feel free to download and share, but do not distribute for profit or self-promotion. If you would like to share online, please include a link back to my site. Thanks! ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...