Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2014 Re-Cap and Best Wishes for a Happy 2015!

After a whopping four posts in 2014, I'm back with plans yet again to keep up with this blog.  It will be much of the same, but I am going to attempt to blog more of my (never-ending) thoughts and questions...as random as they may be!

2014 was jam-packed with everything under the sun! Titus graduated from K-5 in the spring and started 1st grade this past fall.

I went back to work outside our home part-time this fall teaching elementary music and Junior High choir. And while it has kept me busier than I thought it would, I've enjoyed (almost) every minute of it. The girls and Thad enjoy getting to go to their daycare classes two days a week...and I love that they are just down the hall from me!

Tim's parents retired from pastoring after over 33 years serving at their church, so we traveled to the celebration in October. We were also privileged to have them stay with us for about 6 weeks during the fall. We got a small taste of what it is like having family close by, and we were grateful for all their help during our busiest time of the year! It was hard to let them leave!!

We filled our year with school, work, piano lessons and recitals, fun day trips, a few overnight getaways, two straight weeks of traveling, birthday parties, a quick trip to GA for my grandpa's funeral, vacationing in Va with cousins, MusiCollege, enjoying plays and symphonies, organizing and producing two separate Christmas programs, and finished it off with a quiet family Christmas at home. 


My computer has been out of commission for several months (a good excuse for not posting?), and I haven't figured out how to customize my posts on my iPad. Better than nothing, right? :) 

Here's to regular blog posts in 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...