Monday, February 16, 2015

Goldfish Treat Bags: Fishers of Men Scripture Printable

Is February really half over? The month is surely flying by...I barely got this printable designed in time for Valentine's Day! 

I decided to do goldfish again this year for my kiddos to take for their class valentines. I was running low on time and knew my girls could just use the bag topper I designed a couple years ago. But for Titus's class, I really wanted to deviate from the traditional "hearts and love" valentines and do a scripture themed treat instead.  I chose a nautical theme and used Matthew 4:19 as my inspiration.
There really isn't anything "valentine" about this Fishers of Men printable except for the heart on the anchor, so I'm thinking this would work great for treats year-round.


To make these, download and print off the desired number of tags.  I used Costco's one hour service.  For these tags, be sure sure to choose the option "DO NOT AUTO CORRECT MY PHOTOS" and print them as "lustre" 4x6 prints.  

Then, cut each print in half to make two bag toppers; fold each half in half. I use 4x6 cellophane bags, purchased at Michaels, so the size is perfect to position the topper and simply staple in place. It doesn't get much easier than that. :)

Download: Fishers of Men Scripture Printable

Printables and all designs are for PERSONAL USE only. Please feel free to download and share, but do not distribute for profit or self-promotion. If you would like to share online, please include a link back to my site. Thanks! ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I teach religious ed. These will work well with out unit and tie in with Valentine's Day!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way that I can get this same template design but with the ability to change the wording?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry; I only have the file saved as a jpg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any way you can send me the spanish translation since I cannot edit the picture?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...